LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
On May 25, 2016, the European data protection regulations came into force, better known as General Regulation 2016/679 (EU) on Data Protection (hereinafter, «RGPD»), also on May 25, 2018 this Regulation became fully applicable. In compliance with GDPR regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, IPINFA gives you the following information:
Who is responsible for your data and the purpose?
In accordance with current and applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data collected from your child will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of IPINFA SL with CIF B97786289 and registered office located at
CALLE SANTA AMALIA 2, ENTRESUELO 2, N2 – EDIFICIO TORRES DEL TURIA 46009, VALENCIA to develop your care in the most satisfactory way possible.
What are my rights?
in accordance with the rights conferred by current and applicable regulations on data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion («right to be forgotten»), portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the revocation of the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email PROGRAMAS@IPINFA.COM. You may contact the competent Control Authority to submit the claim you deem ppropriate.
What is the retention period of your data?
In accordance with current regulations, your data will be kept for the time necessary to guarantee your attention in the most satisfactory way possible. Once this attention is finished, your data and / or materials will be destroyed in accordance with the corresponding standard.
Is the destruction of your data safe?
IPINFA SL has been based on the UNE-EN 15713:2010 secure destruction of confidential material for the deletion or destruction of information and, also, to guarantee the destruction or deletion of confidential information in the event that the service is subcontracted.
All personal data of IPINFA SL are collected and processed based on the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The data are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent in relation to the affected party .
- Principle of purpose limitation: The data are collected for a specific, explicit purpose and legitimate.
- Principle of data minimization: Data are adequate, relevant and limited in need for the purpose in which they are collected to treat them.
- Principle of accuracy: The data is accurate and up to date. If necessary, they shall be deleted or rectify all personal data that turn out to be inaccurate with respect to the purpose of the treatment.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data is maintained in a way that allows IPINFA SL the identification of those affected for no longer than necessary for the purpose of the processing of personal data.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data are processed in such a way as to guarantee an adequate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and, in addition, against its loss, destruction or accidental damage through the application of technical measures and Organizational Appropriate.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: IPINFA SL is responsible for all the provisions previously and, therefore, able to prove it.
IPINFA SL will always guarantee that the personal data stored within the locations of the organization itself comply with the three fundamental pillars of information security: Integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
For those treatments, operations, or the simple storage of personal data that IPINFA SL entrusts to a service provider, it will be guaranteed by means of an order contract. Likewise, the Data Controller himself has the power to supervise that said service complies with all the aspects established by the data protection regulations, as well as the appropriate security measures and the confidentiality thereof.